and its associated companies Fuji Xerox Sales Pty Ltd and Fuji Xerox Finance Limited. Information will be freely shared between these related companies. You can contact us in relation to this policy at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning
02 9856 5000 and fax at 02-9856 5003.
Our registered Offices is:
Fuji Xerox Australia Pty Ltd
101 Waterloo Road
NORTH RYDE NSW 2113
- We intend to fully comply with the National Privacy Principles issued by the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for us to support our business activities. Information provided to us through our sales, marketing and support activities, surveys, web site activities and/or event registrations may be stored, analysed and used for direct marketing purposes and to improve the way we do business with our current and potential customers.
- We will collect information through, conversing with you (including by phone or e-mail) and/or by getting your written response and/or through our on-line facilities.
- Where we have obtained contact information from 3rd party sources we will endeavour to verify the accuracy of the information and ensure that the information has been obtained in a manner consistent with the National Privacy Principles.
- The customer or prospect information we collect relates to contact information only, we do not collect or keep sensitive information.
- We will continue to collect and store personal credit information in the way prescribed in the Privacy Act 1988 and only disclose that information in accordance with a written authorisation given by you which would normally be incorporated in your commercial agreement with us.
- All data collected is subject to our strict data security policies. Our computerised information is stored in secured facilities and access is restricted to authorised personnel.
- As a standard practice we do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. Some examples of intermediaries include delivery companies, direct marketing agencies acting under our instructions, authorised resellers and financial service providers. In all cases these companies sign an appropriate agreement with us securing that information.
- We will enable you to Opt-out of any direct marketing activities. You can contact us via our web site at the following link http://www.fujixerox.com.au/contact_us/ or by phone at 13 14 12 to request this.
- On request we will let you see the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong. You can contact us via our web site at the following link http://www.fujixerox.com.au/contact_us/ or by phone at 13 14 12 to request this.
- If you have a complaint about any possible breach of privacy by us you should contact our privacy officer at email@example.com or by phone at 02-9856 5000.
It is Fuji Xerox Australia's company policy to be compliant with legislation concerning privacy and we aim to comply with the ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) guidelines.